Our professional design team is experienced and highly trained in New Construction, performing site analyses, Water Flow Testing, Investigations of existing systems and Hydraulic calculations in preparation of Shop Drawings, for permitting, fabrication and installation.
Southern Fire Protection designers have NICET Certification with experience ranging from 9 to 43 years
We utilize many programs including, AutoCAD, SprinkCAD, HydraCALC, Revit, Navisworks and have BIM capability for 3D coordination.
We are knowledgeable and are experienced in all types of suppression systems:
- Wet Pipe Sprinkler Systems.
- Dry Pipe Sprinkler Systems.
- Deluge Sprinkler Systems.
- Preaction Sprinkler Systems.
- Fire pump system design and analysis.
- Standpipe system design.
- High Expansion Foam Systems.
- Low Expansion Foam Systems.
Contact a Southern Fire Protection Sales Representative for more information or a proposal for a fire sprinkler system.