Southern Fire Protection specializes in sprinkler systems of all kinds,
especially conventional type sprinkler systems.
The basic concepts of fire sprinkler technology have been fairly constant
over the past hundred years. However, new advances in sprinkler head
technology, fabrication techniques, fittings and plastic piping have helped to
make fire sprinklers more cost effective and quicker to install. The
majority of all commercial fire sprinkler systems are the conventional type with
iron pipe and fittings. Southern Fire Protection's main specialty is
conventional fire sprinkler systems.
Southern Fire Protection advantages:
- Experienced and knowledgeable sales staff.
- Sprinkler layout by NICET certified sprinkler design
- In-House fabrication and welding shop.
- Underground piping crews on staff, no subcontractors.
- Only use high quality sprinkler components from nationally known
- Proactive, motivated project management staff.
- Highly trained and competent installation crews.
- Service and Inspections Department to keep your sprinkler system
in optimum working order and in compliance with state and local regulations.
- Sister company, Southern Fire Suppression, to
provide detection systems where required, as well as FM-200,
CO2, and Foam
Contact your Southern Fire Protection sales
representative for more information or a proposal for a fire sprinkler